- The FAWSsit™ Portable Showers are available from multiple dealer organizations who can provide in-home demonstrations or other services. Accordingly, their charges may reflect these added services. Other dealer organizations may offer pricing only for the product purchase, even via the internet. In either case, you will be shipped the same quality shower product directly from the manufacturer. Authorized Dealer organizations are listed under the “Dealer” tab on this website.
- Shipping is via Fed Ex Ground and we ship within 24 hours of receipt of the order. The shower is shipped FULLY ASSEMBLED, so no tools or assembly is required upon receipt of the unit. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge, but standard shipping within the Continental U. S. usually takes approximately 3-5 business days.
- Travel Cases are available for active individuals with disabilities who wish to take their portable shower with them. Most U. S. airlines will check the FAWSsit™ in its travel case as this is classified as medical equipment. The hard-sided travel case on wheels is designed specifically for the S2000 Standard FAWSsit™ model. And, by ordering the FAWSsit™ in a travel case, shipping charges are reduced from the cost of shipping for the shower and case as separate shipments. Call your dealer or FAWSsit™ Showers toll-free at 877-329-7748 (877-FAWSsit) for additional details.
- Our Return Policy is:
- 30 day return with no re-stocking fees for unopened boxes. Only actual shipping charges will apply.
- For opened boxes, but un-used showers, a 30-day return policy will still apply; however, there will be an additional 10% re-stocking and re-packaging fee in addition to the actual shipping charges.
- For any shower which has been used, no return will be accepted without special arrangements with the manufacturer.
- Our Warranty Policy is as follows:
1. What is the Coverage Period
- 10 years on the frame
- One year on all other components
- Extended warranties may be purchased for $100 for an additional year, but must be purchased at the original purchase time
- Warranties apply from the date of the original invoice, whether or not repairs or replacements are provided during the warranty period.
- No representative or person other than Care Giver Support Products, LLC is authorized to assume for us any other warranty in connection with the sale of this product.
2. What is covered under the Limited Warranty during the warranty term
- All parts defective in material or workmanship. If, during the warranty period, the product appears as though it may be defective, call our Toll Free number (1-877-329-7748). If the product is then alleged to be defective, you will be advised to send it to our Service Center. You will be given shipping instructions when you call the number listed above. Product under warranty, which upon receipt by Care Giver Support Products, LLC is determined to be defective in materials and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Care Giver Support Products option at no cost to you and will be returned. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished parts at Care Giver Support Products option. Be sure to include a description of the problem and a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
- The limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A defect that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, excess moisture to any component, improper storage, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification.
- Any damage caused when repairs have been attempted or made by others.
- Any labor charges for dismantling or re-installing of a repaired or replaced unit.
- Any product which no longer has a label bearing the serial number, or which has a label which has been defaced.
- This warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original client for whom the product was purchased from an Authorized Dealer or from Care Giver Support Products, LLC.
3. Who pays shipping charges
- For warranty repairs, you pay to ship the product to Care Giver Support Products, LLC. Care Giver Support Products pays to ship the product or its replacement back to you via ground shipping. Expedited shipping is the responsibility of the client.
- For out-of-warranty repairs, you pay to ship the product to Care Giver Support Products, LLC. The cost of ground shipping to the owner is included in the cost of the repairs or replacement.
The provisions of this warranty are in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Care Giver Support Product LLC’s maximum liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the product from Care Giver Support Products, LLC. In no event shall Care Giver Support Products, LLC be liable for special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages.